Want to update your everyday look? Not sure which colours you should be wearing? Learn professional techniques to help you select, apply, and wear make-up with confidence in this fun and informative make-up masterclass.
The session includes easy to follow step-by-step demonstrations on how to apply a quick and easy daytime look, you will then be given the opportunity to practice this look on your own face. We will then build on the daytime look to create a full evening glamour look. During the masterclass we will cover the following areas:
- How to prep the skin for make-up and correctly remove make-up to maintain healthy skin.
- How to determine your skin tone and select the most flattering shades to suit your colourings.
- Application of foundation for a flawless look
- How to camouflage blemishes and dark circles under the eyes.
- Contouring and highlighting
- Brow techniques
- Eye shadow techniques
- Application of blush, bronzer, and lip products
Our Make-up training studio is small and friendly allowing individual attention and expert support and guidance.
DURATION: 3 hours
EXPERIENCE: No experience necessary. Please note, this workshop is designed to teach you how to apply your own makeup only. This is not a professional makeup artistry course. Please click here for info on the Professional Courses on offer
ADDITIONAL INFO: All products and brushes (with the exception of mascara) needed for the course are included, with the opportunity to purchase at the end of the session if you wish. For hygiene reasons mascara is not provided, please bring your own. Suitable for any age group (under 16’s must have parental permission in writing).
Please get in touch for 2017 dates at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07881461745.