Professional Makeup Artist Course
Fully accredited Professional Makeup Course for anyone wishing to embark on an exciting career as a Makeup Artist
Receive high quality intensive training to build your skills and help you realise your potential. Covering day, evening, beauty, and occasion makeup you'll be expertly guided through the fundamental skills, techniques, and knowledge required to become a successful professional Makeup Artist. Suitable for beginners with either a little or no previous experience.
6 days (10am – 4pm)
What you'll learn
The Professional Makeup Artist Course comprises 5 full days’ intensive practical training, plus 1 assessment day, covering the following:
- Health & Safety
- Brushes & Tools
- Skin Care & Skin analysis
- Skin Tones
- Creating a flawless complexion
- Colour theory & Colour correcting
- Highlighting & Contouring
- Application of bronzers & blushers
- Make up for different face shapes
- Make up for different eye shapes
- Defining the Brows
- Application of eyeliners; pencil, liquid, & gel
- Application of strip & flare lashes
- Lip makeup
- Natural/Clean Beauty
- Dramatic evening make-up
- Hollywood glamour makeup
- Smokey eye techniques
- Cut crease eye techniques
- Current trends in makeup
- Role of a Makeup Artist
- Building you kit
- Business tips including marketing, insurance, & pro discounts
Following the 5 days intensive practical training you will be given 6 weeks to create a portfolio of your work. You will also have to complete one written assignment, sit a written examination, & complete two summative practical assessments.
Some home study is required. Students must have access to a computer and printer for assignment purposes.
The course has been structured in such a way to allow students time to put their new skills into practice. This progressive approach helps students to grow in confidence over the weeks, develop their skills by working on a range of faces, and ensures that they are industry ready upon completion of the course.
The total course fee is £795. A non-refundable deposit of £200 is required to secure your place. The balance of £595 is required no later than 14 days prior to the course start date. Payment plans are available, please contact me for further details.
The course fee includes:
- A comprehensive training manual
- A professional brush set worth over £90
- Use of all materials and make-up at North Wales Nail & Beauty Training’s Makeup Studio for the duration of the course
- Certificate accredited by ABT; the UK's largest Beauty Membership and Insurance provider. This will allow you to gain essential insurance cover required to provide services to the public.
- Ongoing aftercare & support
- Access to a private Facebook group for RP Makeup Academy students and graduates; great networking opportunities, an area to ask questions, share concerns, post job opportunities, and much more
- Upon successful completion of the course, you may have the opportunity of becoming part of the Rhiannon Pritchard Makeup Team
- Discounted Makeup Masterclasses at North Wales Nail & Beauty Training
|Sept 23rd – 27th 2019 (plus assessment day Nov 8th)||£795||Fully Booked|
|January 20th - 24th 2020 (plus assessment day 6th March)||£795||4 places left|
|Sept 21st - 25th 2020 (plus assessment day Nov 6th)||£795||4 places left|