Bridal Makeup Course
A Bridal Makeup Course suitable for people who have completed beginner level training or have previous experience working as a Makeup Artist.
Learn a range of wedding day makeup styles and gain valuable business advice related to this specialist field. This course is designed to elevate your skills to the next level to ensure success in your business as a wedding Makeup Artist. You'll also benefit from a professional photo shoot to add to your portfolio of work.
4 days (10am – 4pm)
What you'll learn
The Bridal Makeup Course comprises 3 full days’ intensive training, plus 1 photoshoot day, covering the following:
- Health & Safety
- How to conduct a successful consultation and trial
- How to prepare the skin for a long lasting finish
- Skin tones
- Different types of primers and foundations
- Creating a flawless complexion
- Colour correcting
- Highlighting & Contouring
- Application of bronzers & blushers
- Defining the Brows
- Bridal eye make-up techniques
- Application of eyeliners; pencil, liquid, & gel
- Application of strip & flare lashes
- Lip makeup
- Long lasting tear proof make-up
- 3 most requested bridal looks
- Mother of the bride
- Role of a bridal make-up artist, etiquette, working with other professionals
- Building your brand & marketing
- Kit and equipment
- Managing your bridal makeup business; Quotes, invoices, contracts
The professional photoshoot day will provide you with an opportunity to create some stunning head shots to showcase your talent. You will have the freedom to design and create the makeup look of your choice and Rhiannon will be on hand to guide and advise you. A professional hairstylist will be allocated to create the hairstyle of your choice and there will be accessories and props available for you to use. A professional photographer will capture images of your finished look and these images will be provided to you digitally for use in your portfolio. This exciting opportunity to create exceptional bridal beauty images is a valuable learning experience and a great opportunity to add to your portfolio.
Students are required to provide their own model for the photoshoot and are strongly encouraged to bring their own clothing/accessories to compliment the look. If you’re unable to bring your own model we may be able to assist in sourcing a model for you, however a fee will apply.
The total course fee is £495. A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure your place. The balance of £395 is required no later than 14 days prior to the course start date. Payment plans are available, please contact me for further details.
The course fee includes:
- Photoshoot with a professional photographer and hairstyling for your model by a professional hair stylist
- Digital images from the photoshoot to use in your portfolio
- Use of all materials and make-up at North Wales Nail & Beauty Training’s Makeup Studio for the duration of the course
- Certificate of attendance
- Ongoing aftercare & support
- Access to a private Facebook group for RP Makeup Academy students and graduates; great networking opportunities, an area to ask questions, share concerns, post job opportunities, and much more
- Upon successful completion of the course, you may have the opportunity of becoming part of the Rhiannon Pritchard Makeup Team
- Discounted Makeup Masterclasses at North Wales Nail & Beauty Training
|Oct 14th – 17th 2019||£495||Fully Booked|