Terms and Conditions
Bridal Makeup - Terms and conditions
Securing your booking
Once a quote has been issued the date will be held provisionally for 14 days, if no response is received within 14 days the date will be made available to another client.
The wedding day booking is only reserved once the client has paid the non-refundable reservation fee.
The reservation fee is to secure the date and number of people agreed on the quote. We are happy to accommodate changes where possible once you reservation fee has been paid however, please note that during peak seasons (1st April – 30th September) a minimum booking of the Bride plus 2 people or the cost equivalent will apply.
The reservation fee is to be paid via online bank transfer.
The reservation fee is non-refundable but redeemable against the wedding day balance (not redeemable against the trial).
False lashes are included in the wedding day price however, no discount is applied should any person choose not to have lashes. False lash application is not included in the trial price but can be added on at charge of £5 per set of lashes.
Payment for the trial can be made 2 weeks in advance of the trial appointment via online bank transfer or on the day of the trial in cash/by card.
Payment for the wedding day balance must be made no later than 2 weeks in advance of the wedding day via online bank transfer.
Minimum booking requirement
During on peak seasons (1st April – 30th September) a minimum booking of the Bride plus 2 people or the cost equivalent will apply.
A surcharge of £35 (per makeup artist) will apply for any appointments carried out on a Bank Holiday or Sunday
A surcharge of £25 (per makeup artist) will apply for early starts (prior to 6.30am including travel)
Travel costs are included within a 5 mile radius of Llandudno. A 45p per mile charge is applicable thereafter on all appointments. Parking charges may also apply.
All trials with Rhiannon are carried out at North Wales Nail & Beauty Training, Llandudno unless alternative arrangements have been made. If booking with a member of my team the trial will be carried out at the Makeup Artists home/salon. Travel charges may apply for trials carried out at an alternative venue.
Responsibility of the client
The client (s) shall inform the make-up artist of any issues that may affect the use of any equipment or products. This includes but is not limited to sensitivities, allergies and medical conditions. The Makeup Artist cannot be held liable for any losses that are incurred due to the client’s failure to inform them of any know condition.
The make-up artist reserves the right to refuse service to the client or members the party for, but not limited to, infectious conditions / abusive and threatening behaviour.
As part of the service provided we may need to take photographs for reference. Photographs taken at trials are for our records only and will not be shared on social media our websites. Photographs taken on your wedding day of you and your bridal party may be used on my website and/or social media platforms. Any professional photographs that you supply to me will be credited back to the photographer.
Rhiannon Pritchard Makeup Artist is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Your personal information will only be used to provide the products and services you have requested. Any personal information collected will be maintained in the strictest confidence and will never be shared with any third parties.
There may be certain instances when I need to share some of your data with my assistants or sub-contractors. In these instances I will use my discretion and information will be shared on a need to know basis.
Rhiannon Pritchard Makeup Artist may use your information to:
- process your enquiry
- process your booking requirements and trial appointments
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and Rhiannon Pritchard Makeup Artist
- provide you with personalised ongoing assistance and support
- seek your views or comments on the service provided
Upon execution of the non-refundable reservation fee the client understands and agrees that Rhiannon Pritchard will not book another wedding for this date. In the event that the client cancels the booking for any reason, Rhiannon Pritchard shall suffer losses. As such, the client agrees that, in the event of cancellation by the client, the reservation fee shall be forfeited by the client and retained by Rhiannon Pritchard as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. Client and Rhiannon Pritchard agree that such amount is reasonable.
Should you need to cancel your wedding day booking please contact Rhiannon Pritchard as soon as possible.
In the unlikely event that the Rhiannon Pritchard is unable to attend your wedding appointment due to personal circumstances, act of god, or severe illness we will try to find an alternative Makeup Artist. Cancellation of the booking by the Rhiannon Pritchard will result in a refund of 100% of costs already paid by the client for makeup services on the wedding day. All trial appointments are non-refundable.
By paying your reservation fee you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Courses - Terms and conditions
- Course places are on a first come first serve basis, only payment of a deposit can secure a place. Places cannot be held without deposits.
- Deposits paid are non-refundable. Full payment is required no later than 14 days prior to commencement of the course date. Payment can be made via online bank transfer. Cheques of any kind are not accepted. It is the responsibility of the learner to ensure receipts are received for each payment made.
- Course prices are subject to change without prior notice. Payment of deposit secures agreed price.
- Failure to make full payment by the agreed deadline will forfeit place and any monies paid.
- Course deposits cannot be transferred between courses, it is at the discretion of the course tutor should this be offered.
- Once deposits are received, a confirmation email will be issued. It is the responsibility of the learner to ensure this is received and to advise if this is not done.
- Cancellations will result in all deposits lost, regardless of notice given. Should you wish to cancel your place on the course you must contact Rhiannon Pritchard Make-up Artist directly via email or telephone. A minimum of 7 days’ notice prior to the course start date is required for any cancellations. Any cancellations made with less than 7 days’ notice will be charged at 50% of the course fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made once the course has commenced
- In the event of a cancellation, it is at the sole discretion of the course tutor if an offer is made to transfer deposits paid to alternative course dates, please note this is not always possible.
- In the event that a student fails to complete the course and/or assessments there is no entitlement to partial refunds.
- Rhiannon Pritchard Make-Up Artist reserves the right to cancel courses should minimum numbers not be reached. All efforts will be made to give as much notice as possible. In the event of a course being cancelled by Rhiannon Pritchard Make-Up Artist, alternative dates may be offered or a refund issued. The liability of this is limited to the course fees or deposits paid
- There is no responsibility towards Rhiannon Pritchard Make-Up Artist to buy back or refund any products/tools that been opened or used.